The STM32756G-EVAL evaluation board is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM® Cortex®-M7 core-based STM32F756NGH6 microcontrollers.
- STM32F756NGH6 microcontroller with 1 Mbyte Flash and 320+4 Kbytes RAM
- Six 5 V power supply options: Power jack, ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector, User USB HS connector, User USB FS1 connector, User USB FS2 connector, Daughterboard.
- SAI Audio DAC, stereo audio jack which supports headset with microphone
- Stereo digital microphone, audio jack connector used to connect external speakers
- 2 Gbytes (or more) SDMMC interface microSD card
- RF-EEPROM on I2C compatible serial interface
- RS-232 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- JTAG/SWD and ETM trace debug support, ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant Ethernet connector
- Camera module
- 8Mx32bit SDRAM, 1Mx16bit SRAM & 8Mx16bit Nor Flash
- 512 Mbits QuadSPI Nor Flash
- 5.7 inch 640x480 pixel TFT color LCD with capacitive touch panel
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector.
- Reset, WakeUp/Tamper or key button
- 4 color user LEDs
- Extension connectors and memory connectors for daughterboard or wrapping board
- USB OTG HS and FS with Micro-AB connectors
- RTC with backup battery
- CAN 2.0A/B compliant connection
- Motor control connector
STM32756G-EVAL Demo Projects
This page provides documentation for the FreeRTOS demo that targets the STM32756G-EVAL Evaluation Kit, which incorporates an STM32F7 ARM Cortex-M7 microcontroller from STMicroelectronics. Pre-configured build projects are provided for both the IAR and ARM Keil tools.