The STM32F0DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F051xx Cortex®-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB Flash memory, 8 KB RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs.
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 package or STSW-STM32049 for legacy Standard Libraries usage.