Apache Mynewt OS is a real-time, modular operating system for connected IoT devices that need to operate for long periods of time under power, memory, and storage constraints. It provides a complete environment for prototyping, developing, and managing em
- A Pre-emptive, Real Time OS Kernel
- A open-source Bluetooth 4.2 stack (both Host & Controller), NimBLE, that completely replaces the proprietary SoftDevice on Nordic chipsets.
- Support for 251 byte packet size
- Support for all 4 roles concurrently - Broadcaster, Observer, Peripheral and Central
- Support for up to 32 simultaneous connections.
- Legacy SMP support (pairing and bonding).
- A flash filesystem, NFFS, which is designed for tiny (128KB->16MB) flashes.
- Bootloader support
- Remote Software Upgrade
- HAL and BSP infrastructure designed to abstract microcontroller specifics
- Shell and Console support
- Statistics and Logging Infrastructure.
Source code: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core
License: Apache License
Apache Mynewt Demo Projects
Apache Mynewt Demo Boards
The STM32F4DISCOVERY kit leverages the capabilities of the STM32F407 high performance microcontrollers, to allow users to easily develop applications featuring...
The nRF52 DK is a versatile single board development kit for Bluetooth® low energy, ANT and 2.4GHz proprietary applications using the nRF52832 SoC. This...
The Flagship FRDM-K64F has been designed by NXP in collaboration with mbed for prototyping all sorts of devices, especially those requiring optimized size...
BLE Nano is the smallest Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy (BLE) development board in the market. The core is Nordic nRF51822 (an ARM Cortex-M0 SoC plus BLE capability)...
The Arduino M0 pro represents a simple, yet powerful, 32-bit extension of the Arduino UNO platform. The board is powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, featuring...
Apache Mynewt Rating
Rate this RTOS ( 5 votes )
Apache Mynewt Platforms
- ARM Cortex-M
- ARM Cortex-M0
- ARM Cortex-M4