BeRTOS is a real time open source operating system supplied with drivers and libraries designed for the rapid development of embedded software.
- Multitasking kernel: cooperative and preemptive task scheduling.
- Ready to use hardware drivers for peripherals such as serial, ADC, LCD (text and graphics), NTC, memories and many more devices.
- Full graphic subsystem for simple displays, with font support, bitmaps, clipping, text formatting, interactive menus.
- Modular and scalable: you can configure BeRTOS to suit your needs, no waste of precious memory space.
- Unix emulator available: BeRTOS applications can be developed without the target hardware! Check DemoApp.
- Fully static memory model, suitable for tiny memory systems.
- Open source and royalty free: BeRTOS is released under a modified GPLv2 license, check BertosLicense.
Source code: https://github.com/develersrl/bertos
License: Modified GPL