MaRTE OS is a Hard Real-Time Operating System for embedded applications that follows the Minimal Real-Time POSIX.13 subset.
- Supports mixed language applications in Ada, C and C++ (experimental support for Java as well).
- Offers the services defined in POSIX.13: pthreads, mutexes, condvars, …
- All services have a time-bounded response (including dynamic memory allocation with TLSF).
- Single memory address space shared by the multi-thread application and MaRTE OS.
- Available under the GNU General Public License 2.
- Based on the AdaCore GNU toolchain.
- Implements the Ada2005 Real-Time Annex
License: GPL v2