scmRTOS is tiny Real-Time Preemptive Operating System intended for use with Single-Chip Microcontrollers. scmRTOS is capable to run on tiny uCs with as small amount of RAM as 512 bytes. The RTOS is written on C++ and supports various platforms.
- Preemptive multitasking;
- Up to 31 user processes (tasks);
- Fast interprocess program control flow transfer:
- Low Resource Requirements:
- Supports separate return stack (required for IAR EW AVR);
- Kernel extensions
- Debug features
- Optional software switch on separate ISR stack on some platforms;
- Support of various target hardware features such as hardware shifters etc., for more efficiency.
Source code: https://github.com/scmrtos/scmrtos