RIOT, the hardware accelerated Rust RTOS. A concurrency framework for building real-time systems.
- Tasks as the unit of concurrency 1. Tasks can be event triggered (fired in response to asynchronous stimuli) or spawned by the application on demand.
- Message passing between tasks. Specifically, messages can be passed to software tasks at spawn time.
- A timer queue 2. Software tasks can be scheduled to run at some time in the future. This feature can be used to implement periodic tasks.
- Support for prioritization of tasks and, thus, preemptive multitasking.
- Efficient and data race free memory sharing through fine-grained priority based critical sections 1.
- Deadlock free execution guaranteed at compile time. This is a stronger guarantee than what’s provided by the standard Mutex abstraction.
- Minimal scheduling overhead. The task scheduler has minimal software footprint; the hardware does the bulk of the scheduling.
- Highly efficient memory usage: All the tasks share a single call stack and there’s no hard dependency on a dynamic memory allocator.
- All Cortex-M devices are fully supported.
- This task model is amenable to known WCET (Worst Case Execution Time) analysis and scheduling analysis techniques.
- STM32WL Lightswitch Demo. This is a demo project for the stm32wl-hal.
- pomia-rs. STM32 + Rust + RTIC embedded project.
- cargo-rtic-scope. Non-intrusive ITM tracing/replay toolset for RTIC programs with nanosecond timestamp accuracy..
- rust-ir-thermo. Rust firmware for IR thermometer based on STM32L151x MCU and MLX90614 sensor.
- portenta-h7. It provides examples for the Arduino Portenta-H7 board written in Rust. The software can be flashed on the target either with USB (DFU), or with a debug probe (JLink, ST-Link)..
- rust-embedded-examples. A collection of some Rust embedded examples.
- droners. [WIP] Interrupt driven STM32 based quadcopter written in Rust..
- microgroove. 8-track open-source hardware MIDI sequence generator.
- nRF52_Nucleo_uart. This repository is a collection of pair programs between nRF52 (the sender) and STM32F401-Nucleo (the receiver). .
- sensilo. A generic BLE sensor node based on the nRF52832. Firmware written in Rust with the RTIC framework..
- rauk. Verification and response-time analysis tool for RTIC applications.
- retro-clock. Rust + stm32f103 + Nixie.
- air-gradient-pro-rs. Rust bootloader, firmware and CLI tools for the AirGradient PRO.
- stm32-rtic-template. A template repository for quickly setting up RTIC based projects.
- stm32-sequencer. Modular music CV/Gate sequencer prototype using the STM32F103C8 chip (blue pill).
- pinetime-rs. RTIC PineTime project.
- pico-rtic-template. Project template for pico running rtic.
- stm32f429-smoltcp-mqtt-rtic. Example MQTT client, smoltcp IP stack, running on RTIC.
- b-l475e-iot01a-discovery. Board Support crate for b-l475e-iot01a-discovery. WIP.
- volume.control. Firmware for the volume.control boards.
- rtic-scope. Deprecated..
- stm32f429-smoltcp-rtic. Example RTIC & smoltcp app.
- DW-666. Embedded mediator for Korg DW-6000 synth + Arturia Beatstep MIDI controller.
- rtic-blinky. A basic blinky based on RTIC and its template implemented for the nRF52840 chip..
- vhrd-module-template. Template project with CAN Bus and RTIC for STM32F051 and STM32F072 based modules.
- rtic-ctf-app. barectf in Rust/RTIC.
- stm32f4-rtic-playground. Black Pill STM32F411CE playground with RTIC.
- stm32H743ZI-playground. stm32H743zi Playground. Examples of bringing up different sockets (TCP, UDP, WebSocket). Based on smoltcp crate..
- arcus. Smart LED strip with embedded rust on rp2040.
Source code: https://github.com/rtic-rs/rtic
License: Apache License, Version 2.0 MIT license